Keen to give Va’a a try? Join us!
We always welcome new paddlers – new as well as experienced.
Please contact us to if you are interested to join.
On a regular basis we organise « rookie sessions » to introduce new paddlers to the sport of Va’a.
Typically our rookie sessions are on Sunday afternoon and during the session, you will:
- learn the basics of a good paddling stroke
- perform a swim test (it’s an open water sport after all!)
- become familiar with the various responsibilities in the boat.
- be introduced to safety rules and perform a safety drill).
- And of course meet lots of our team, who will take good care of you.
This session will be held before the regular training, in order to a proper time to paddle with our experienced Newbie Managers around Sentosa and its islands. Followed by a well-deserved drink after the session!
Follow us on @vaateamfrance on Facebook and keep an eye out for the next rookie session posted or drop us a message on Facebook.